What is Wellness?
If health is the absence of disease, then what is wellness? The concept of wellness is that being alive and enjoying life requires more than just being free of disease. This is a concept with which no one would argue. Wellness may be defined then, as a feeling that life is being enjoyed and lived to its fullest. Health is key to wellness, but wellness goes beyond health. We focus on wellness in our approach to primary care in Las Vegas
What services do we offer for Primary Care in Las Vegas?
Whether you are dealing with obesity, low energy, thinning hair, or trying to manage your blood pressure and high cholesterol, Dr Thaker incorporates preventive measures and best practices into every visit, along with cutting edge technology and treatments. Dr Thaker is well known also for combining traditional medical care with state of the art regenerative medicine – see here.
What services do we offer for Pain Management in Las Vegas?
For Procedural Pain Management, we offer:
- peripheral joint injections
- lumbar spine procedures
- nerve blocks, botox, and trigger point injections
- neurodiagnostics- EMG and NCS
- musculoskeletal ultrasound
- PRP (platelet rich plasma) and regenerative therapies
- viscoelastic supplementation
- advanced wound care and grafting
- personal injury, attorney lien
- disability evaluation, independent medical exam, case review
- migraine and complex pain syndrome care
- detoxification for apropos procedural cases (DEA X permit)
What Insurances are accepted?
For medically necessary visits [pain management and select primary care in Las Vegas] we request in advance the front and back of your insurance card and state ID. Fax 667 218 3073 or email https://firstname.lastname@example.org. We require a valid credit card on file for costs not covered by insurance. Best practice is to send us insurance card photos or all details in advance to verify coverage. We accept:
- Medicare (traditional)
- Medicaid (traditional)
- Ambetter/Silver Summit
- Anthem/BCBS Medicaid
- Teachers Health
- most PPO and many HMO plans
- attorney lien cases (personal injury)
- cash and credit card payments.
All sales final on all services. No guarantee of results has been made or implied. Please note a $50 no show fee or service reinstatement fee is charged as applicable for failing to provide at least 24 hour notice of cancellations. Book an appointment.
No guarantee of results is made or implied. Individual results may vary. Some photos may contain models, not practice patients. All sales final. Other terms may apply, inquire.