Here is Dr Thaker with Rita on set with NBC-KSNV Las Vegas. For press interviews, speaking engagements, and educational preceptorships, contact us
Las Vegas Entrepreneur Magazine April 2021 as shown below votes us Top 10 for Medical/Surgical Services and Top 25 for Las Vegas Medical Spas! We are the only center in Las Vegas with two top 25 finishes from the voting results in their 2021 annual medical spa and cosmetic surgery issue. Thank you for voting for us for both of these great honors, Las Vegas!
Publications and articles authored or co-authored by Dr Thaker: (abbreviated)
- Presentation, Dr Thaker interviewed on The CW Television Network, regarding germ prevention and the covid crisis in Las Vegas, April 2020.
- Presentation, Dr Thaker interviewed on NBC – KSNV Las Vegas, regarding hair transplant surgery, March 2020.
- Axillary Gynecomastia, Am Soc of Cosmetic Breast Surgery, case report, Newport Beach, CA May 2019.
- Poster, Cardiotoxicity following local anesthesia for follicular unit extraction hair transplant. 3rd European Conf- Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Budapest, Hungary, Mar 2019.
- Cardiotoxicity following local anesthesia for follicular unit extraction hair transplant, case report and review. J of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery, abstract, 2019.
- Bioabsorbable mesh reinforcement of the staple line reduces leak following distal pancreatectomy. Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery, Feb 2007.
- Tat-Bim induces apoptosis of tumor cell lines. J Surgical Oncology, abstract, May 2006.
- Imiquimod augments immunogenicity of DNA vaccination. J Surgical Oncology, abstract, May 2006.
- DNA vaccination targeting pancreatic adenocarcinoma. Proc Am Assoc Cancer Research, abstract, April 2006.
- Poster, Underutilization of minimally invasive surgery for trauma during training. Society of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgery, Dallas, TX, April 2006.
- Presentation, Society of Surgical Oncology: Tat-Bim induces apoptosis of tumors. San Diego, CA, Mar 2006.
- Poster, Society of Surgical Oncology: Imiquimod augments DNA vaccination, San Diego, CA, Mar 2006.
- Underutilization of minimally invasive surgery for trauma during training. Surg Endoscopy, abstract, Mar 2006.
- Presentation, American Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary Assoc: Bioabsorbable mesh. Miami, FL, Mar 2006.
- Bioabsorbable mesh. J Gastrointestinal Surgery, abstract, Mar 2006.
- Presentation, WUSTL, Dept of Surgery Grand Rounds: Bioabsorbable mesh. St Louis, MO, Mar 2006.
- Presentation and award for best paper, Washington University at St Louis: DNA vaccination targeting mesothelin induces rejection of pancreatic adenocarcinoma, Feb 2006.
- A comparison of total body tissue interface pressures of specialized pressure relieving mattresses. J Long Term Eff Med Implants, June 2004; 14(2):81-94.
- Poster, Mayo Clinic Symposium: Pediatric stress fracture of anterior tibial cortex. Scottsdale, AZ, May 2000.
- Poster, IV European Pressure Ulcer Panel Meeting: comparison of total body tissue interface pressure of specialized pressure relieving mattresses. Pisa, Italy, Sept 2000.
- Comparison of total body tissue interface pressures of specialized pressure-relieving mattresses. Wound Repair and Regeneration. July 2000, 8 (4): 325.
- Presentation, European Society of Wound Healing Congress: tissue interface pressure of pressure ulcer prevention devices. With W. Hickerson, Milan, Italy, May 1997.
- Presentation, American Burn Association, Annual Conference: heterotopic ossification following thermal injury. With W. Hickerson, New York, NY, March 1997.
No guarantee of results is made or implied. Individual results may vary. Some photos may contain models, not practice patients. All sales final. Other terms may apply, inquire.